Lake View Township (Rera Approved)
Experience the Good old Bangalore, with the luxuries of new Bangalore. Relive misty winter evenings, memories of pristine lakes and lush green canopies of old Bangalore with KADAM GROUP LAKEVIEW. 200 Villa Plots of Various Dimensions carved in 20 acres
of sprawling greenery.
Lake View is poetry in stone. Located off Devanahalli-Kolar Road, near H Cross, each villa Plot here ranges between 1200 sft and 4000 sqft. They feature Black Top Road Surface with Tree
lined Pavements with multiple Parks & Civic Amenities Plots. The privilege of having a 300 acres of Natural Lake, in close vicinity of This residential Township, winding walkways and an overwhelmingly green neighborhood will surely evoke
a taste of old Bangalore.
Come, live the best of both worlds!
Asphalted black top roads over wet mix.
Water supply network.
Under ground sewerage system.
Centralized sewage tank.
Children play area.
Pavement lined with trees.
Over head water tank.
Box type storm water drain.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Premium sites such as corner sites are charged at 10 % extra & Park facing sites at 10% extra.
- KIADB has acquired approx 666 acres just 1 Km from LAKEVIEW & PRIMROSE WOODS Projects.
- have set up their Plant for two wheeler manufacturing close to our projects.
- This project is between two National Highways (NH-7 & NH-4) and also close to Hoskote Industrial Hub.
- Swedish Truck maker has set up their plant near to our project.
- KSIIDC has proposed commercial development on 309 acres of land around the airport and the government has sanctioned construction of the biggest convention centre that will house two 5 star hotels on approximately
35 acres of land.
- Over 55 multinational IT companies have shown interest in the ITIR. has signed a MoU for a 40-acre unit at Devanahalli with a proposed investment of Rs. 700 crores, providing 12,000
jobs while SEZ in the same area will employ 15,000 at an investment of Rs. 477 crores.
- Proposed Trident 5 Star hotel in Devanahalli near BIAL.